pirmdiena, 2012. gada 3. septembris

Oslo weekend! (24-26.August.)


















I'm really, really sorry I wasn't here 2 weeks, but I had small trip to Norway, which was amazing, I think I never before had that awesome trip! And 2 weeks went fast and a bit busy too. Actually today is first school day, which went so amazing, I still can't believe of that how good was this morning.
I hope everyone will have amazing week! :)

2 komentāri:

  1. Lovely pics! I wanna visit Norway myself..I saw a couple of paces in Oslo with all the nude statues.. It was a work of art! Would you like to follow each other?

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    AtbildētDzēst

I'm happy for any comment and follower! I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't describe, how happy I'm! :)
Thank you! :)