pirmdiena, 2012. gada 20. augusts

2x100






I can say now only wow! It's my 100 post and some days ago I get my 100 follower! THANK YOU so much everyone! :) I'm so, so, so happy! For that I had small photoshoot this evening and I have now some funny pictures and I'm wearing my favorite sneakers. Haha :D
I hope everyone will enjoy this evening and week! :)
Kisses to every my reader and follower! :*

28 komentāri:

  1. love your shades! now following you!
    can't wait too see you on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      I will come soon!

      Dzēst
  2. Thanks, great outfit!
    I'm following you now with gfc & bloglovin :) Follow back
    x

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. So cute, you look like you're having so much fun! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you!
      I always want be happy and haveing fun! :)

      Dzēst
  4. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. congrats! that is so cool!
    love ur sweater, and those sunnies are so cool!

    xx

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Congrats! Cool outfit!!! Love your sweater! <3

    xx

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Congratulations! I have chosen you to receive a Liebster Award! Please check out my newest blog post to collect it. Love your outfit.

    Kiss, Vera
    http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. congrats!! and those sneakers look great!

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you so, so much! :*
      My absoulut favorite! :D

      Dzēst
  9. the smile is our best accessory! Cool outfit!
    What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    AtbildētDzēst

I'm happy for any comment and follower! I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't describe, how happy I'm! :)
Thank you! :)