trešdiena, 2013. gada 20. februāris

Like it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :) Thanks to everybody who is reading this! I love you, dear reader! :* I'm so, so, so happy to say huge thank you to my more than 300 followers friends. I'm happy from what I'm doing and everything I'm doing, I'm doing as good as I can. 
As I said I guess many liked my last outfit, so I decided (finally) to make facebook page for this blog! So here it is (HERE) and I'll be even more happy if you will LIKE it! :) 
I should say keep in touch for news here and don't miss me much! :* 
For best, your Anete! 

78 komentāri:

  1. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :
    Kiss!!
    Lauracabana.blogspot.com.es

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. guapisima!!
    Nuevo post muchos besitos y feliz semana desde:
    http://rosaliasclothes.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Heeeey, great news dear, congrats ^_^

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. Congratulations on reaching 300+ followers . I am still stuck with 100 , anyways it would be great if we could follow each other via GFC if yes follow me & I will surely follow back.

    Https://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. omg congrats on making so many friends here! haha ;D I'd love to be your friend too, so I'm following you right now! please check out my blog when having a partime :) xx

    http://itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Awwww how nice, I want be your friend too! :D :*

      Dzēst
  7. congratulations ;)

    http://charmeusee.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. Beautiful photo dear!


    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  9. Well done girl! Xoxo

    Www.roxysun.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  10. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  11. Thank you! Congrats, you deserve it! <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  12. Congrats dear ! you look like such a nice girl for sure ^^
    I liked you on Facebook as well.
    Would be very happy if you could follow me there as well if you want :)
    Have a nice weekend !!
    << From Brussels, with Love>>

    AtbildētDzēst
  13. gratulations and i like you too on facebook! kisses! :)

    http://heartrockfashion.blogspot.nl/

    AtbildētDzēst
  14. Aw congratulations on the 300 followers.
    I love your blog.
    I would really like to follow each other, let me know.
    Much love,

    www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  15. Congrats. You deserve it :)
    Have a great weekend

    AtbildētDzēst
  16. Atbildes
    1. Awww thaaaank you, dear! Crossing fingers for that! :*

      Dzēst
  17. Thank you very much!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    AtbildētDzēst
  18. Thanks for your comment :)
    Bisous♥

    AtbildētDzēst
  19. Congrat and carry on!
    Do u want to follow each others? Kiss kiss

    AtbildētDzēst
  20. Congratulations! Thank you for your lovely comment too :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  21. congrats!i just found your blog, what about follow each other?kisses!

    AtbildētDzēst
  22. Sweet<3 and cool blog. Very intresting. Welcome to my polish blog,
    kate-kaatee.blogspot.com

    Kate

    AtbildētDzēst
  23. ..congrats with 300 followers , I wish you much much more , keep going :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  24. well, so nice of you~
    hoping to see more
    <3

    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  25. great blog! would you like to follow each other? let me know!
    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    AtbildētDzēst
  26. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  27. congratulations!:)) ;p
    Great blog. I'll be here more often flowed! ;))

    AtbildētDzēst
  28. Great finds, I love the fringe top!!

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    AtbildētDzēst
  29. love your purchases!!! you look lovely ;)

    CHIC LE CHINE.

    AtbildētDzēst

I'm happy for any comment and follower! I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't describe, how happy I'm! :)
Thank you! :)