svētdiena, 2012. gada 30. decembris

I will miss you, dear 2012!


This is one of those rare times, when I will say I really will miss whole year! I don't know even with what to start how amazing this year was! I had bad and good times, but I learned from bad days and had so much fun and happiness from good days. Some days from this year will be special for me forever and I will never forget them. Also I can't forget those people with me this year, with some I get closer, with some I'm sad to say we are not that close anymore, but I want to know that they will be in my memory always, also thanks to them!
I'm saying thank you to everyone who were with me this year! :)
I will miss 2012!
2013, please you have to be good to me, because I deserve that! :D
With lots of kisses and best wishes for everybody and hope to see everybody one more time at this blog, but at very new 2013! :*

40 comments:

  1. Thak you so much for your nice comment on my blog! :) yours are also beautiful! ^^

    XXOO
    http://wildhearttts.blogspot.com.es

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Nice pics!! :)
    have a happy new year!

    xx

    http://www.whisperwordsoffashion.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Anete! Thanks for comment in my blog.

    Happy new year!

    xoxo

    http://snb-me.blogspot.com.es/

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. You look adorable.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. I will miss 2012 too! Nice blog :)

    aragwin.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. You look lovely!

    Wish you an amazing new year!
    Kisses, Lucy:)

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Happy new year!<3
    Wish you all the best!

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. happy new year sweety...
    www.theprincessgown.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  9. Happy New Year, I hope you had an amazing time celebrating it! May all your wishes and dreams come true!
    Dolly
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Awwww thank you very, very much! <3
      Everything same for you!

      Dzēst
  10. aww thank you! hope you'll have an amazing 2013, wish you all the best too! <3 xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  11. Darling nice blog
    I follow U check out mine If u Want:)
    take care:*

    AtbildētDzēst
  12. Thanks for your sweet comment darling :)
    I love your sweater!!
    Have a nice year :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  13. I can't believe a whole year has gone!

    Happy new year :)

    Please come and check out my blog if you get time, I've given it a bit of a revamp, clearly have too much time on my hands...

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yes, also I can't believe!
      Thank you, I will check! <3

      Dzēst
  14. Happy new year!! Love your shirt x

    AtbildētDzēst
  15. You look so nice, sweetie! :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  16. wish you all the best. Happy New Year.

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    AtbildētDzēst
  17. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    AtbildētDzēst
  18. Happy New Year lovely! I hope its a good one :)


    xo danni

    hellodenj.blogspot.ca

    AtbildētDzēst
  19. Happy new year! Wishing you a fantastic 2013!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    AtbildētDzēst

I'm happy for any comment and follower! I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't describe, how happy I'm! :)
Thank you! :)