sestdiena, 2012. gada 17. marts

New in.

Nail polish-local beauty shop

Body creame-Oriflame

Deodorant-Oriflame

Shoes-Stiligi apavi (local shop)
Hey readers! I have to say really big thank you for everyone reader, everyone comment and everyone follower. Ok I haven't got that much these all things, but everyone need to know, how happy I'm for everyone reader, comment and follower! I'm so happy! :)
But today I was again for small and fast shopping. I just needed for some school things and in one time I go for small shopping! I really love these shoes. High heels, but so comfortable. And some beauty products from Oriflame and local beauty shop! :) Bye.

2 komentāri:

  1. Thanks for stopping by sweetie, would you like to follow each other?

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Well I'm following you and I'm very happy about any followers! :)

      Dzēst

I'm happy for any comment and follower! I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't describe, how happy I'm! :)
Thank you! :)