sestdiena, 2011. gada 17. decembris

I'm back.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I know my last post was week ago. But, this is time in year when in school is much tests and I was again ill. :(
How all knows next week will be Christmas. I'm waiting. I will try this week make some posts about Christmas. I have feelings about it's time when Christmas are coming. How I know it? In tv are Home alone (1,2,3,4). It's Christmas classic. :D
Some day's ago I drink tea and think about my favorite Christmas songs. I was thinking long time. I donn't think I have much favorite, but some I have. So this will be my next post. About my favorite's songs. :)
Lots of love. Bye.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

I'm happy for any comment and follower! I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't describe, how happy I'm! :)
Thank you! :)